Rhodonite is an extremely attractive mineral named after “rhodon,” the Greek word for rose. Each bead has a slightly different blends of pink and rose. You can choose between a sterling silver closing lobster (shown) or a bar and loop toggle clasp to complete your bracelet.
This bracelet is only available as a single strand, as shown, and can be personalized with up to 10 letters.
Be sure to become a follower of Sonyas blog if you are not a follower yet, she is a mother of 2 boys & hosts some blog hops and such!
Sonya from belly Charms is offering one of my readers a $20 GC for Belly Charms. To enter check out Belly Charms and let me know know what you would purchase or put it towards.
Giveaway ends 2/25
After you’ve done the required entry above, you may do as many of the extra entries as you want just be sure to leave separate comments for each entry.
- Follow my blog (3 entries)
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Subscribe via Feedburner
- Tweet about this giveaway (twice daily) #Win a $20 GC to Belly Charms @m0mmy @bellycharms http://tinyurl.com/4jxbrxr #giveaway
- Use the like button on this post
- Like Mommy to a lil lady[bug] on Facebook
- Follow me via Networked Blogs
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
- Enter another one of my giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (tell me which one)