Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Build A Sign Novelty Parking Sign & Birthday Banner Review

I was contacted by Melissa from Build A Sign and was asked to review some items on their site. She allowed me to choose some products I liked. The first item I chose to review was a Novelty Parking Sign. It was so easy to customize the sign the way I wanted to. It started out as a Harley Parking Sign and I transformed it into a Dinosaur Sign for Hailee. I was able to change the font, add clip art, add text, remove text, change the colors of everything & rearrange it all the way I wanted using the Designer tools provided.

I love how my design turned out. I am very happy with the finished product.
Hailee loves it and can not wait to hang it in her room.
She screamed "DINOSAUR" when I opened the package!
I did'nt realize until after I placed the order that I forgot the c in Extinct so pretend its there :)


Build A Sign carries all types of sign, bumper stickers, decals, magnets & more. I will admit I have customized everything on the site and would love to have more products Build A Sign offers.
If you have a business or blog you want to promote or just want to make some cool signs check out Build A Sign.

The next product I choose to review was a Birthday Banner. There are many to choose from that you can customize to your liking. I choose one that could used for multiple themed parties by choosing girly colors. I really wanted to add a dinosaur to it as well but figured it would be better to leave it simple.

I used a design they had and changed the colors up a bit. this sign is a very nice size, 3ft x 6ft and is going to look great hanging up at Hailee's birthday party in April and many years to come! It is vinyl so it is sure to last a long time!
 

 
 The items featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. The banner and the sign turned out great. Love the color choices for the banner especially! Stop by and check out the license plate design I did with them!!

    http://yummommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those signs are great ... Happy Birthday Hailee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I'll be dealing with them also, as they contacted me regarding my Poetic Creations by abitosunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!