Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heart warmer massager from Edenfantasys

Valentine's Day is in 14 days! Edenfantasys has some great gifts!

I purchased a Heart warmer massager from Edenfantasys and I love it. Not only is it easy to use its super cheap and reusable! Its great for relieving muscle tension & stress!

I have a bad back and I use this to help with my muscle pain, although it could be used for sensual massage add some oils and it would make a great Valentine gift. I no longer need a heating pad and have to worry about where to plug it in at.

You just snap the metal disc inside back and forth until crystals appear and it heats up very quickly and lasts a good amount of time. When its all cooled boil it for 10 minutes and its ready to use all over again.

Its available in pink, purple & red!

With all the cold weather we are having you could use it to keep your hands warm as well!


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how those work. They look pretty cool.

    I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable!


    I just found your blog through the Tuesday blog hop. Have a great week!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!