Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heartless People

This morning 12 people were shot at a YSU frat house which is not to far away from me. One person killed 11 injured. On facebook people are more worried about the news channel putting the freaking hockey game on instead of hearing about this horrible shooting. What if it were their family or friend that was shot, would they feel the same way?

 Its so horrible how cold hearted people are these days. It was on Yahoo news and there are people commenting on the story making it a race thing and complaining about the ages of the people injured. Cracking jokes about people getting shot is not funny Who cares what color the people were or how old they are. Someone is mourning the loss of a family member. RIP to the guy that was shot, I sure hope his family doesnt have to read the horrible things people write.

We live in sick world!


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower via the Let's Get Social blog hop. Please stop by my new blog and follow back! There isn't too much content yet, as it is very new, but I plan on adding to it regularly and will be having an awesome giveaway once I hit 100 followers!
    www.newlycrunchymamaof3.com
    Thanks!
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think this to myself how cold hearted people really are. I don't care who the person is or even what they have done they always have family that is loosing someone they love. No matter the color or background, A mother loves her child none the less. I am praying for all of the families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sad, but most people are so focused on "me me me" that they don't stop to see there are others around them and more important things going on in the world.

    I'm a new follower :)

    - The Mom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from the blog hop!
    It's so frightening to send your children anywhere these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you would have to think those are children with no manners. I hate seenign stuff like that

    dropping by to follow you. from the blog hop hope you'll do the same http://www.thenightowlmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awful. Wow, the world is sick...always been that way. I hope things turn out ok.
    I'm a new follower from the Monday hop.
    http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!