I was sent a 70's decade 4lb box of Old Time Candy. The 4 lb box measures 12 x 9 x 3 inches and is jammed with over 70 of your old time favorites. I was excited to recieve the box and reminise some of the candy. I chose the 70's even tho I was born in the 80's. I was curious to see which candies I remember. The company is also a Cleveland based company.
All this was included!
We went on-line in early 2000 with our first candy assortment and began to grow. In 2003 we moved into a larger facility and expanded at the beginning of 2004. We moved into a much larger facility in August of 2006 where we are located today. 2010 began our 10th year in the candy business. Thanks for helping us be successful. We hope you like what we do and will continue to support us with your purchases and referrals.
To receive 10% off a purchase at Old Time Candy use the coupon code mommy
Old Time Candy is offering one of my readers a 4lb box of a 60's, 70's, or 80's candy. To enter tell me which candy was your favorite as child.
Giveaway ends 2/18
After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of the extra entries as you want just be sure to leave separate comments for each entry.
- Follow my blog (3 entries)
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Follow Old Time Candy on Twitter
- Subscribe via Feedburner
- Tweet about this giveaway (twice daily) #Win a 4lb box of Old Time Candy in decade of choice @m0mmy @oldtimecandy http://tinyurl.com/4mvtjn8 #giveaway
- Use the like button on this post
- Like Mommy to a lil lady[bug] on Facebook
- Follow me via Networked Blogs
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
- Enter another one of my giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (tell me which one)
The items featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.