Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken

I got a crock pot for my birthday earlier this month. I have been pinning recipes on Pinterest to try out. I found a recipe for Cheesy Chicken and it sounded delicious. I choose to serve it over rice topped with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese! I used Healthy Request to drop the fat down some since I'm trying to loose weight! Its def. something I will make again!










The items featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OOhhhh I gotta try this too! yestfl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the photos! what a great crock pot recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!