Monday, April 16, 2012

Evolution of Smooth

I see EOS lip balm at the store all the time. I always want to pick some up but tell myslef I don't really need it. As I was looking at all the new products EdenFantasys has right now I noticed they now carry a whole line of EOS products. I figured it was a sign that I really needed to give the lip balm a try, I even decided to try out the EOS body moisturizer as well.

I chose the organic lip balm smooth stick in vanilla. Its long lasting and leaves my lips soft & silky. It is not greasy like other lip balms I have tried. The lip balm is free of nasty chemicals and doesn't have a bad tasteI have to hide it so my 6 year old doesn't steal it. It comes in mint as well.

I'm going to be ordering the Organic Lip Balm ball from EOS in Summer Fruit!!

I have been tanning so my legs and arms and super dry. Its nice enough to wear capri's and flip flops so I have been using the EOS Refresh Active care hand and body lotion body moisturizer daily. It has a great melon smell and keeps my legs feeling smooth all day long! Its thick and creamy but rubs in really well. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Go check out the Spring Clearance Sale, I know I am!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!